Color Me Green 5k, 10k & Health Fest
The Color Me Green 5k, 10k, Caterpillar Dash, and Health Fest benefiting the TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation brings together childhood cancer advocates, survivors, families, and the athletic community to raise awareness and funds to find a cure. On October 7, participants will be transformed into Green Ambassadors for childhood cancer awareness!
This special event brings people of all ages, speeds, shapes, and sizes together under one color – Green. So bring on the green in every way – shorts, socks, hats, and tutus! We’ll kick off the event at 7:15 AM with packet pick up, pre-race warm-ups, and Health Fest vendor tables. If you’re not quite green enough, make a visit to the “Get Green” tent.
Be there and be GREEN!
Help us fight childhood cancer together by asking your friends and family to join in the fight. There are multiple ways to contribute to the Color Me Green 5k & 10k:
1. Participate as a walker/runner at the event. Participate as an individual or team up with friends, co-workers, or family members. Encourage others to sponsor you and help fight childhood cancer. Compete with other individuals and teams to raise the most money. Prizes will be awarded for top fundraisers by age group and the greenest racers.
2. Become a sponsor. There are several sponsorship levels available that will not only support our cause, but promote your business too.
3. Fundraise for TeamConnor. Want to do more to raise money for childhood cancer? You can! You can start your own fundraising page to raise money for childhood cancer research.
4. Donate items, supplies, services, etc. Consider donating good and services that could be used as raffle items during the celebration. We always welcome donated food, drinks, or services that would help make the Color Me Green 5k & 10k a success. Please contact email@example.com to make a donation.
5. Donate as an individual. If you are not able to participate in the races, but would like to support TeamConnor’s fight against childhood cancer, consider making a general donation to the TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation at www.teamconnor.org.
6. Volunteer for the race. Are you in need of service hours or do you simply want to help make the race run smoothly?
Last day to receive a t-shirt with your registration is September 29, 2017 at 6 PM. Registration prices increase at 6:01 PM on September 29th!
No refunds will be given. Event is rain or shine. If the event is canceled due to severe weather, no make-up day will be set.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.