TeamConnor Clay Shoot
Get ready to shoot childhood cancer dead by joining us for the 2nd Annual TeamConnor Clay Shoot. A day filled with food, fun and good old fashioned competition while supporting the TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation and our mission to beat childhood cancer.
Shooter Participation Includes
- Lunch and drinks will be provided.
- Awards will be presented at the end of the shoot!
- Ammo will be provided.
- Raffle Tickets for great prizes (pending sponsorship level)
Shooter Registration Details:
- All shooters must be 16 years of age or older (1 adult/team min)
- Contest will be limited to the first 37 teams (148 shooters max)
- Eye & ear protection are required
- All participants (or parent if minor) must sign a release and assumption of risk form
- Shooters are required to provide shotgun (ammunition provided)
- Entry fee includes 100 clays per team member
- No warm up shots at stations
Special Thanks To Our Sponsors!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.